Thursday, December 07, 2006

Today

...I just spend my day on the beach -again. I belong to the half of the world that wants to get browner. It is so odd. Every girl who wants to give me a manicure, massage or shave my legs with a string is telling me "oh, your so beautiful, so white". I'm looking at their skin with envy. Nobody is happy.

The one practical thing I had to do was to go to the ATM down town. Unfortunately you need to deal with the moto drivers for that and the prices are like in Helsinki's public transportation.

I met a really nice lady from Australia yesterday. Unfortunately, it turned out she is a midwife and had worked for the Red Cross and everything. So I'm confused again. The one thing I was fairly sure of was that I won't go back to midwife school. Now I don't know. Maybe I should just be a good traveler and when I go home, focus all my energy and time on my next trip. South-America, baby!

No comments: