Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Story time

Just because Internet is cheap here I'm gonna tell you all a story the Finnish bartender, Billy, told me yesterday here in my guesthouse in Sihanouk ville. If you consider being very PC important, please don't read.

So, the story takes place in Pori - small Finnish town I guess in the begin of the 90's.

Billy is a bit drunk (ihan vittu tuhannen kannissa), coming home from a bar. He decides to take taxi from the market square. He tells the driver that he doesn't have any money now but asks him politely to drive to an ATM first. The driver's like "Get the fuck out of my car, you poor ass mother fucker". So Billy gets out and walks a kilometer or so to the nearest ATM takes out couple of hundred marks. That was more than enough for the cab ride.

Then he walks back to the square and there are a few cabs waiting for customers. The one he tried to get into was the third in line. He goes to the cab first in line and tells the driver "I don't have any money, but I give great blow jobs and you can even fuck me if you want." The drivers tells him to get fuck out of there. He goes to the second one and says the same thing. The driver tells him to fuck off.

So he goes to the third cab in line, the one he tried to get in to before. He just shows him the money and tells the address. The cab driver starts driving.

The same guy is organizing a chicken shit bingo here tonight. Everybody is welcome.

1 comment:

Muriel said...

mirja_ham@hotmail.com Pistakaapa muutkin meilia, on ollut vahan hiljaista silla rintamalla...