Monday, December 04, 2006

Dead Kennedys





So, after bunch of uninteresting events I found myself in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. This is a place where the bartender speaks fluent Finnish. And most of the clientele as well. For my defence, I have to say I really wasn't looking for that. But it was cool. Met nice people and found a English-Finnish bar called Bar-Baari. Sounds horrible for all you hard core travelers out there, I know. But it's always nice to use the most beautiful language around.

Today I went to check out how the khemers really live. That means taking the bamboo train. Which is a motor bike powered resina. (I hope that is English word as well...) Basically just couple of boards on really old tracks. Like a roller coaster without the ups and downs. That was something! On the way back I was in a car with 14 other people. Safety really isn't a the biggest issue here....

Well, I always start writing when I'm hungry. Gotta run for Tanja's sausage soup. Still staying away from happy meals, I hope.

No comments: