Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Guten Abend.

Europe is the best continent on the planet. That's a fact. I'm a euro girl. At least that's what I felt like when I had my first Finlandese sandwich on the Dusseldorf rail way station. On the second bite I also noticed I have been here before. Didn't even remember that...

Everybody speaks a language I know (well, sort of), it's not that cold, I think you can drink tap water and flush toilet paper, my hair is finally straight, my hostel is nice (whopping 22 euros, though) and I can't stop smiling. The time difference is six hours but I feel super. It's like 3 am. in Bangkok and I got up at six. I'm a bit worried it's gonna hit me tomorrow. The whole thing.

'Cause it wasn't like this this morning. I was swallowing tears when I realized I really had to leave Bangkok and Asia in general. It was pretty bad. And the thing about flying is that Banglamphoo still feels like it's round the corner. Unfortunately, it's pretty fucking far.

How will I ever explain this? The whole thing.

3 comments:

Anna V. said...

tuntemattomia on bloggerin tiet. Mun blogisivulla oleva linkki sun blogisivulle on yhtäkkiä, ilman mitään "säädän vähän näiden koodien kanssa" -muokkaamista muuttunut linkiksi www.fi -sivuille; hakukoneeseen, joka ymmärtää suomalaista.

WTF?

Yrittääkö joku vihjata mulle jotain? Kuka se olisi ja mitä vihje tarkoittaisi?

Sasha said...

Hertzlichen willkommen in Europa! Mulle tulee edelleen vähän huono omatunto jos heitän vessapaperia pönttöön. Kyl se siit!
Täällä lasketaan tunteja...

Anonymous said...

Tik-tik-tik. Yhdyn edelliseen. Tää Mansesterilover saapuu loppuviikosta Helsinkin. Pidä huivista kiinni tsigu!
- Helga