Thursday, February 01, 2007

Big News and Commitments

http://www.basso.fi/uutiset.php?id=1432

Tomorrow it's of to Myanmar - maybe. Unfortunately by plane. If karma and the officials are on my side. We'll see.

Few days ago I ran into Flo, my old pal back from Siberia! And Franziska came here to spend a couple of days with me. With friends Bangkok is even cooler!

Yesterday me and Franziska went to this roof top bar on Khao San. Being in the most touristy area in Bangkok, we didn't expect much. However, we found a huge thai band of the cutest guys I've seen in a while playing some disorganized but fun music. We were the only people there not involved in it some how. The beauty of Thailand. If you understand the concept of thai rastas, you know what I mean. Cambodia doesn't exactly have that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senkin lentokoneella matkustava saastuttaja!

Syytän ilmastonlämpenemisestä henkilökohtaisesti sua. Joskin minulla ei ole mitään sitä vastaan että Suomi lämpenisi.

Open your heart to vermins.



t. Ayli


p.s. Kirka on kuollut!

Lilli said...

Kiitos Bangkok tarinoista Mirja! Meikä vietti megapolissa vain yhden päivän, mutta mulle jäi kyllä sama fiilis kaupungista, kuin sullekin. Älytön mesta. Oli hauska fiilistellä noita tekstejäsi heti kun palasi Suomeen. Minähän olin Bangkokissa just ennen sua.
Voi hyvin!